The First Church of Stephanie of LazyTown
The Book of the Pink Light of The Stephanie
|The Book of the Pink Light of The Stephanie
1. In the Beginning, there was The Void. And The Void was Lazy, for it was ruled by the trickster God Robbie Rotten. The Void was dark, and Robbie Rotten thought this was good, for lo, he was very lazy, and needed to sleep.
2. Then came The Sportacus, who is The Sun, and shone upon The Void with his Blue Light. Verily was Robbie Rotten much annoyed, for this ruined his nap. It also revealed The World, wherein was LazyTown, the home of Robbie Rotten's Underground Abode.
3. Cunning is Robbie Rotten's nature, and verily did Robbie Rotten seek to bring down Sportacus, who is The Sun, and restore The Void to its former place.
4. It is unknown precisely what cunning plan Robbie Rotten used (for those scriptures are lost to time), but yea, without The Pink Light of The Stephanie, the world was fooled, and The Sportacus was cast out.
5. Know thee, though, that The Blue Light lived on, but merely waned, and was far from The World, allowing Robbie his nap but not making all completely dark. For verily, the best Robbie Rotten could do was to banish the Light for half the day.
6. The world slumbered, and waited for The Stephanie. Robbie Rotten knew none of this.
7. Verily, in the world of the puppets, was born a Divine One. For the world of LazyTown is populated entirely by puppets. Verily, the only Beings in LazyTown that are not of the puppet race are The Divine Ones: The Sportacus, The Stephanie, and Robbie Rotten.
8. So it was that The Stephanie was born to puppet parents whose names and faces have not been revealed to us. Through circumstances that The Orthodox Scriptures have not revealed, The Stephanie left her birth parents to live with her uncle, Mayor Meanswell, of the town of LazyTown, the abode of Robbie Rotten. Though it should have been plain to all that She posessed The Divine Heritage, for some reason the LazyTown citizens always (with the exception of Robbie Rotten and The Sporticus) seem unaware of Her Divinity.
9. And, infused with The Pink Light, The Stephanie didst dance, singing "Bing bang digga brigga dong," which much annoyed Robbie Rotten. He awoke from his slumber to see what All The Fuss was about.
10. Infused with The Pink Light, The Stephanie didst, by means best described by The Orthodox Scriptures, restore The Sportacus and his Blue Light unto LazyTown and The World.
11. Verily, ever since that day there has been constant struggle between the forces of Light and those of the Dark. Both have their place in the world and are good. For verily dost The Sportacus go to bed at 9:01 PM every night, and the night prepares us for the day. This is why, though Light and Dark struggle in LazyTown, they never use violence, and they all do it in good fun, without any true maliciousness.
12. And yea, in The Orthodox Scriptures do The Puppets represent various facets of life, things that can be good in moderation but bad in excess. Such as Stingy, who covets. It is one thing when the things he covets really are his, but Stingy often covets things that are not his, and has to be reminded of The Truth. Verily, we invite The Pink Light of The Stephanie to guide us in these manners.
13. Also is Ziggy representative of gluttony, for sweets are good once in a while, but not in excess. Verily, we invite The Pink Light of The Stephanie to guide us in these manners.
14. And Pixel shows us the usefulness of technology, and also the places where technology fails. Verily, we invite The Pink Light of The Stephanie to guide us in these manners.
15. Mayor Meanswell shows us how a little bit of ignorance goes a long way. Verily, we invite The Pink Light of The Stephanie to guide us in these manners.
16. Bessy Busybody, of course, shows us the dangers of gossiping, excessive luxury, and bossiness. Verily, we invite The Pink Light of The Stephanie to guide us in these manners.
17. We don't know what Trixie is supposed to represent. There is much debate about that.
18. And of course, The Sportacus and The Stephanie represent activity, creativity, kindness, compassion, and so on. Verily, we invite The Pink Light of The Stephanie to guide us in these manners.
19. Robbie Rotten is a perfect example of the dangers of excess down time. Verily, we invite The Pink Light of The Stephanie to guide us in these manners.
The Stephanie Guides Us